CDL B Truck Driver
Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with significant growth potential?
Join Team MBS - a progressive Midwest Building Products Distributor!
As a family owned and operated business, Modern Builders Supply (MBS) distributes name brand roofing, siding, windows and doors, kitchens, decking and so much more.
Twenty-six distribution centers and nearly 400,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing makes MBS the premier distributor in the Midwest with the vision to be “SIMPLY THE BEST.”
As a CDL B Truck Driver on our team, a few of your duties will include:
- driving vehicle to transport and deliver siding, windows, and doors to jobsite
- loading and unloading heavy materials
- filling customer’s orders
- inspecting and maintaining vehicle equipment and supplies
- maintaining records such as vehicle logs
- assisting rooftop deliveries by stocking residential roofs with shingles
- general warehouse work including maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse and facilities as needed
We will invest in training, resources and guidance.
A successful CDL B Truck Driver candidate must be career-oriented, have initiative, ambition, and a strong interest and desire to learn the business from the ground up.
Additional qualifications for a CDL B Truck Driver position include:
- Must have, or be willing and able to obtain, a CDL B
- Must be willing and able to get on rooftops to load and move materials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills with an emphasis toward customer satisfaction
- Capable of physically demanding work - ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Why Join Team MBS
- Competitive wages plus bonus opportunities
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, and life insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Paid vacation, personal time, holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee discount
- Hours: M-F 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, periodic Saturdays from 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM during peak business season
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace