CDL A Delivery Driver
We are hiring multiple candidates for Ginsberg’s local truck driving jobs throughout our delivery areas
- At least 1 year of CDL A Delivery Driving experience required to be eligible for this position!
- Pay increases based on years of delivery driving experience. You can make up to $31 - $34 an hour with 5+ years of delivery driving experience!
- Our full time CDL A Drivers are home every night and drive locally to delivery products to our customers!
- Earn extra income beyond your hourly rate through performance and safety incentives!
While YOU set the tone for your day as a forward-facing service agent to our customers, you are certainly not alone when it comes to support. Ginsberg’s offers on-the-job driver training by highly tenured professional driver trainers as they mentor you to follow DOT regulations, company standards and most of all to succeed as a full-time truck driver. Our supportive leadership and team-focused environment continue to be our greatest strengths.
Weekly Work Schedule
- Monday – Friday, start and end times are flexible and vary day to day. Drivers are home daily.
- Start time 4am – 6am
- End time 2pm – 6pm depending on route, case load, and number of stops, etc.
CDL A Delivery Driver Salary
Driver pay increases based on years of delivery driving experience. Pay for this position starts at $22/hr with your A license for little/no delivery driving experience.
- Have 1 year experience with your class A cdl doing delivery driving? – Class A Driver Pay starts at $25/hour.
- Have 2 years’ experience with your A license doing delivery driving? – Pay starts at $26.50/hour.
- Overtime is available after 40hrs and is paid weekly!
- Earn extra income beyond your Class A CDL truck driver hourly rate through quarterly performance and safety incentives.
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package, Ginsberg’s Foods also offers Drivers brand new equipment and technology, where our commercial drivers enjoy state of the art tractors and trailers. Our Drivers also benefit from user-friendly onboard computer technology for Pre and Post trips, DOT logs and navigation, just to name a few. Add a full suite of benefits and opportunities to grow within the company and the time is now to become a valuable addition to the Ginsberg’s Foods family!
Class A CDL Delivery Driver Job Requirements
While on the job, you will learn and become familiar with our CDL A tractor trailers, the products we carry, utilizing a handcart and ramp, get to know our customers, as well as our awesome team!
- Physically unloads heavy product from the truck at customer locations using a hand truck and ramps.
- Navigates various surfaces, inclines, steps and stairs, while delivering product to the appropriate location (dry, cooler, frozen) at the customer’s place of business.
- Interacts in a professional manner with customers, attempting to resolve concerns as they arise.
- Receives cash from customers when necessary and handles cash in accordance with company policy.
- Organizes the assigned paperwork for the day’s deliveries and maintains accurate reports and daily logs.
- In accordance with Ginsberg’s Foods policy and procedures, conducts pre-trip and post-trip inspections on the tractor and trailer.
- Complies with all Ginsberg’s Foods delivery policies and procedures in order ensure the accuracy of the delivered product and to avoid personal injury and/or damage to the product.
Our Transportation Leadership team leads by a “service, respect and open communication” philosophy that’s instilled in their culture. If you like being part of a team that always has each other’s backs, enjoy engaging with leadership that genuinely cares about their employees with safety as a top priority, and likes to be challenged by hard work but have fun while doing it, then you’ll like working for us!