CDL Drivers, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Equipment Operator
It is the QUALITY of our EMPLOYEES that ensures the FUTURE of our company.
COME JOIN US!
• Industrial Maintenance Mechanic $5,000 Stay on bonus
• Equipment Operator, Lakeville $5,000, Stay on bonus
• Preventative Maintenance – Recycling Facility $5,000 Stay on bonus
• CDL Driver - $7,000 Sign on Bonus
• First year CDL drivers earn between $70,000 and $75,000
• Forklift Operator $5,000 Sign on Bonus
• Roll Off Driver $7,000 Sign on Bonus
Plus great benefits
Learn More by going to our website!!!
Local CDL Route Driver
Why you need to join us!
- CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed All-stars know what they do is important.
- INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste. Waste experience preferred, but not required.
•Ability to read route sheets and service each customer identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
•Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
•Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and unloading, at times with no helpers.
•Operate hydraulic hand controls to lift/load refuse and dispose of trash at designated facilities.
•Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
•Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
•Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
•The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration. Noise level is usually moderate.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
•Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
•Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
•Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre- and post-trip inspections.
•Ability to work Monday – Friday with some Saturdays. Approximately 50-55 hours a week with paid overtime.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at https://careers.wasteconnections.com/ . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)