We're hiring a General Manager to direct and lead our Bosselman Tank & Trailer operations! Headquartered in Central Nebraska with operations in Nebraska and Colorado, Bosselman Tank & Trailer is an industry leader in the service, repair and custom fabrication and sales of tanker trailers. This is a senior leadership role responsible for developing and executing business strategy, continuous improvement initiatives, and the financial performance of BT&T operations. The GM reports to the president. For more details, visit our website at www.BosselmanTankandTrailer.com.
We offer -
- Outstanding Compensation Package
- Performance Bonus
- Employee and Family Fuel Discount
- Excellent Benefits including Paid Time-Off, Holidays, Life, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Flex Spending/Health Savings Accounts, and 401(k) with a company MATCH!
Qualified candidates must meet the following -
- BS degree in business or management preferred or equivalent education and experience
- 7+ years of diverse management, operations and project experience
- Strong business acumen and P&L accountability; proven ability to consistently meet or exceed financial metrics and facilitate growth in new markets
- Excellent business and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to establish trust and build creditability
- Analytical problem solver
- A strategist and innovative thinker who can take action
- Proficient in MS Office and experience working with CDK is a plus
- Up to 30% travel required
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record required.