Route Driver - Class A CDL
Bayer Built Woodworks Inc. is currently offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for Route Driver positions. This full time position is responsible for safely driving company equipment to deliver and or pick up materials and product to the appropriate destination in a timely manner. Successful candidate will be able to navigate to customer or vendor locations, unload customer product at the appropriate destination, process paperwork accordingly as needed, and represent Bayer Built in a professional manner at all times. Home most evenings, some over-night work required.
Drop and Hook of trailers will be approximately 30 miles from Billing's Montana. Most routes will remain in the state of Montana.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely drive equipment to customer and vendor locations as needed
- Unload product from trailer and confirm with customer accuracy of delivery
- Process paperwork accordingly
- Properly secure load at each stop to ensure safety
- Maintain accurate and timely E-Log Records
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of products
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Able to lift 50-100 lbs. throughout the day
Credentials and Experience:
- Current and valid Class A CDL and Health Card
- At least 1 year of CDL behind the wheel driving experience
- Must be at least 23 years old
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Scheduled working hours are based on seasonality of Bayer Built Woodworks, Inc.
To apply for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to the email address below:
- Hiring@bayerbuilt.com (Subject: Resume)